LUXURY CUSTOM HOME, WITH RARE AND UNIQUE DESIGN. PRIVATE AND SECURE NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH COMMUNITY. STUNNING, SCENIC BALCONY VIEWS IN THE HEART OF MARIETTA. Nestled on the elevated Blackjack Mountain in Cobb County, this luxury 3-story custom-built home is a dream come true for buyers looking for a quiet home life while being only 5 minutes away from I-75 and 20 minutes from Atlanta. Located in the Wheeler-Magnet School District with proximity to top metro-Atlanta private school, The Walker School. This unique home located in the highly sought-after East Cobb community is made for a family with an eye for design.
Built by the well-known luxury home builder, Olympia Homes, this beloved gem has been owned by the same family since 1999. One word to describe the design and construction that went into building this house: intentional. This beautiful home has white oak hardwood floors thought out the house, including the basement. It has 7 bedrooms, 7.5 baths, 3 laundry rooms (one within the master bedroom), 3 car garage, a fully finished basement with mini kitchenette, custom oversized windows bringing in an abundance of natural light throughout, custom-designed built-in furniture, and California walk-in closets, spiral staircase, tall 20 ft. ceiling with two marvelous crystal chandeliers, unique stone inlay statement mural of New York City above the gas-powered fireplace, two-story foyer and living room with floor to ceiling windows, and a powder room made of granite with stone vanity countertop and infinity mirrors…this home is best described as the ultimate luxury real estate combined with refined elegance and detail at every corner.
Additional unique features of this home:
• Brand new roofing and gutters (Installed 6/2021)
• Brand new 6 burner, stainless steel natural gas cooktop
• Several new windows throughout the house
• Refinished hardwood floors in the living room
• All lights throughout the house have dimmers
• Room for elevator installation
• 2025 sq ft basement originally designed to be used as a separate living space with a workout room, 2 full baths, and mini kitchenette area.
• Spacious and open living room high ceiling and curved architecture
• Guest room on the main floor with direct access to personal garage
• 2 crystal chandeliers valued at approximately $35K and $25K
• Individual built-in offices + living space in each bedroom
• Balcony with incredible mountain/city silhouette view
• Tall, lush Georgia Evergreen trees and mature gardened landscaping
• Stone pavers driveway
• Built-in security system, two NEST outdoor cameras, three NEST thermostats, and CAT5 ethernet cabling in every room
• Private neighborhood clubhouse with pool and tennis court access
• Low HOA fees ($1,100 / year), strong HOA financials, and community managed by an outside property management company
For ADA assistance, please email email@example.com. If you experience difficulty in accessing any part of this website, email us, and we will work with you to provide the information you seek through an alternate communication method.